- Swedish – First language
- English – C1 (CEFR), Engelska 7 (Skolverket)
- Thai – Mother tongue
- French – Franska 5 (Skolverket)
- German – Tyska 1, studied for one year
- Spanish – Spanska 1, studied for two years
- Piano – I’ve taken the ABRSM exam (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) for grade 3 (2013) and grade 4 (2014). I focus on classical piano music and I recently played Debussy’s Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum, which according to ABRSM belongs to grade 8 (the highest grade for piano).
- Musicals – I’ve been in the ensemble of two musical productions. Check out the link to see more about them.
- Choir – I went to a science and music oriented high school. Every class was a choir and there were many extra hours outside of school spent on rehearsals. Check out the link to see some clips from concerts that I was apart off.
- Time management
- Montessori Education
- I’ve done full time studying at the university while part time being in a musical production. During three months I had no free weekends.
- Since I started first grade I’ve always had at least one extracurriculum outside of school, and at most 4 activities: horse riding, art, piano, and violin.
- In high school I took extra classes and graduated with 600 more hours than what what you usually do according to the curriculum.
- I got a shared second-place in a prose writing competition by Sveriges Unga Akademi. (https://sverigesungaakademi.se/1157.html)